A Nigerian mum has recounted how she discovered methylated spirit in a vitamins syrup she bought in a pharmacist in Imo state.
The nursing mum, Emperial Crystal Black, who was very teary as she shared her story, said her saving grace was that she perceived the liquid immediately she opened it. Cystal said she has developed a habit to tasting any drug she wants to give her child. She said if she hadn’t perceived the drug, she would have mistakenly given her child the poisonous liquicd.
What would i have done!!!!!!!!!!!
What explain would i have given, wey them go believe me.
In this my lonely environment
Wetin i for talk….
Say me a prayer . My innocent child would have been a died child if not that Chukwuokike at the right time.
Watch those videos and Understand more.
Truly my chi is alive…May this not happen to anybody.”she said